• Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are..
Precise location (gps and network-based):
• Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power..
• Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call..
• Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage..
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage:
• Allows the app to write to the USB storage..
• Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices..
View network connections:
• Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected..
Connect and disconnect from wi-fi:
• Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks..
Full network access:
• Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet..
Receive data from internet:
• Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage..
• Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode..
• Allows the app to control the vibrator..
Prevent device from sleeping:
• Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep..
• Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running..
Rated for 3+
Similar to "Remote Control For LG Tv"
LG TV Plus APK
With the LG TV Plus app, control your smart TV, view photos, and play videos and music from your phone on the big TV..
Smart TV Remote for LG SmartTV APK
Turn your phone into the best remote control for your Netcast or WebOS LG Smart TV, and get a set of features that no other..