The description of ioBroker.vis APK
This app is designed to run on mobile phones and tables. it stores the vis project and all images on the mobile phone to save the mobile traffic.
This app required the installed and running web adapter or socket-io adapter and installed vis adapter. If web server is activated, so internal socket-io interface must be activated.
In vis some project should exists, e.g. "main".
The ports and the ioBroker server must be reachable from mobile phone.
To show settings press semi-transparent button with "..." in the top left corner.
Almost all settings are optional except "WIFI Socket" and "Project".
- Reload - Just restart the web engine, like you press the "Refresh" button in your browser.
- Re-sync - If some changes were made on the vis project, it will be **not** automatically loaded into app. To do that the "Re-sync" button must be pressed. All project files and images will be loaded anew on the phone. It is done to save the mobile traffic and to speed up the start of application. Because read from internal SD-Card is much faster than from ioBroker server.
- Ok - save all changes and restart the engine. No synchronisation will be done if the project was yet defined. To load changes from ioBroker vis project use "Re-sync" button.
- Cancel - discard all changes and close dialog.
App can detect via SSID name if the mobile phone in the home (trusted) network or outside of home network and use for home and outside connection the different socket URLs and login data.
Normally in the home network there is no authentication and connection is via HTTP (unsecure) but from outside network the connection goes via https (secure) and with login/password.
- Connected - shows if the app is connected with ioBroker server.
- WIFI SSID - name or names (divided by comma) of home SSID to use home credentials for authentication and home URL for connection.
- WIFI Socket - URL like ```http://192.168.0.5:8082```. It is important to have http or https at the start, so app can distinguish between secure and insecure connections. Port is important too. Normally 8082 for *web* or *8084* for separated socketio.
- WIFI User - if for the socket communication the authentication is enabled, write here user name from iobroker. User must be first created via "admin" interface. The user "admin" exists always and cannot be deleted.
- WIFI Password - user password as set in the ioBroker
- WIFI Password repeat - repeat user password here
Project name and settings language
- Language - language of the settings dialog. English, german and russian languages are supported. To activate changes press *OK* button.
- Project - project name from ioBroker. If no project name shown, so there is no connection with iobroker or no one project is exist.
The full description can be found on the iobroker.net http://www.iobroker.net/?page_id=5029&lang=en
Rated for 0+
Similar to "ioBroker.vis"
openHAB - \"empowering the smart home\" - vendor and technology agnostic open source home automationopenHAB is a Java-based..
Mqtt Dashboard - IoT and Node-RED controller APK
Mqtt Dashboard is a simple and beautiful tool to control your MQTT-enabled devices and manage your home automation system...
The RaspController application allows you to easily manage your Raspberry Pi remotely. Now it is possible manage files, to..
Homematic IP APK
The constantly growing product range of Homematic IP includes devices for climate control, security, weather, light and..
ELESION-Smart Home Technologie APK
Die ELESION App ermöglicht das Steuern aller kompatiblen Smart Home Geräteper Smartphone, Sprache oder externen Diensten...
Nedis SmartLife APK
Control and monitor all your Nedis SmartLife products such as lights, switches, sockets, cameras, sensors, and detectors.All..
MQTT Dash (IoT, Smart Home) APK
Warning: This app is for nerds only :) If you don't know what MQTT is, this app is likely not for you.- User forum:..
Hama Smart Home APK
Smart elements for the home don't have to be complicated. Our mission is to offer you a simple solution that will transform..
TinyMatic - HomeMatic for your pocket! APK
A Remote Control for the HomeMatic(©) Home Automation SystemSupport for Rooms, Categories, System Variables, Favourites and..
OVERVIEWA simple, elegant way of controlling and editing your Tasmota enabled devices on your LAN. Find them, Group them,..
Smart and reliable all-round security for your home for easy DIY installationWith the Smartvest App, you can configure and..
Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone,..
MQTT Alert for IOT APK
MQTTAlert app allows you to monitor your devices for configurable conditions (door open,temperature > x degrees, etc)...
***THIS IS A TASKER PLUGIN IT REQUIRES TASKER****With MailTask you can:1) send email with attachments directly from..
MQTT dashboard APK
With this application you can create beautiful control panels for your devices that support the MQTT protocol (Arduino,..
DriveWizard Mobile APK
● Scan the QR code on the drive‘s faceplate or nameplate and get easy access to full product information, technical..